Flip through this curriculum.
This small group study helps us understand conflict and our response to it. It also helps to see conflict as an opportunity to glorify God.
This study contains methods of self-examination; it includes suggestions about when and how to confront someone. This study offers a biblical approach to negotiating and dealing with unreasonable people.
The sections included are:
- Conflict Provides Opportunities
- Live at Peace
- Trust in the Lord and Do Good
- Is this Really Worth Fighting Over?
- Conflicts Starts in the Heart
- Confession Brings Freedom
- Just Between the Two of You
- Speak the Truth in Love
- Take One or Two Others Along
- Forgive as God Forgave You
- Look Also to the Interests of Others
- Overcome Evil with Good