Flip through this workbook.
**Lightly Watermarked PDF Version**
**One Individual Use Per Copy Ordered**
This new, updated version of the Living Free provides step-by-step directions to successfully lead the Living Free training. It includes information just for you, the coordinator, including a ministry overview, a training summary, as well as information about your role as the training coordinator. Included are tips for successful small groups and four training options. There is also a Knowing More section designed to help you begin your Living Free ministry.
Presented in two parts, it offers information for anyone who either has a life-controlling problem or has a loved one with a life-controlling problem:
Part 1: Learning to Live Free
- Segment 1: Defining Life-Controlling Problems
- Segment 2: Mastered and Trapped by Issues
- Segment 3: Walls of Protection
- Segment 4: Family Influences
- Segment 5: Helping or Harming?
Part 2: Helping Others to Live Free through Small Groups
- Segment 6: The Small Group Strategy
- Segment 7: Effective Facilitation and Communication
- Segment 8: Launching a Living Free Ministry