Flip through this curriculum.
Committed Couples is for married couples or engaged-to-be-married couples who are committed to God's plan for marriage and family relationship. The various aspects of God's design for marriage and the principles that support this sacred institution are highlighted.
The purpose of Committed Couples is to help each married couple grow spiritually and emotionally in their relationship to each other through an awareness and application of biblical principles. It is important that each participant enter Committed Couples with the the purpose of wanting to be all God would have them to be in their marriage rather than trying to change their partner.
- Session 1 - In the Beginning-Marriage
- Session 2 - The Example: Christ and the Church
- Session 3 - God's Plan for the Husband
- Session 4 - God's Plan for the Wife
- Session 5 - God's Plan for the Children
- Session 6 - Submitting to One Another
- Session 7 - Becoming One in Christ
- Session 8 - Forgiving
- Session 9 - Communicating With One Another - Part 1
- Session 10 - Communicating With One Another - Part 2
- Session 11 - Family Finances
- Session 12 - Watch for the Little Foxes
- Session 13 - The Family Altar"