Flip through this curriculum.
The purpose of Caregiving: Caring for Aging Parents is to provide hope and direction to those concerned about the health and well-being of aging parents or an ill spouse or relative. We address predominate issues most families face.
Each session is designed to discuss a specific area of concern such as the purpose of a caregiver or end-of-life planning. It will become clear to participants that the Bible provides encouragement and direction to help them through this caregiving journey.
Topics covered in this curriculum are:
- Session 1 - You Are Not Alone
- Session 2 - The Aging Process
- Session 3 - Through the Eyes of the Care Receiver
- Session 4 - Through the Eyes of the Caregiver
- Session 5 - Honoring Our Parents
- Session 6 - The Role of a Caregiver
- Session 7 - Developing a Care Plan
- Session 8 - End of Life Planning
- Session 9 - Forgiveness and Reconciliation
- Session 10 - Communication
- Session 11 - Legacy of Memories
- Session 12 - The Streets of Gold